PCU E-Resources Portal
List of books available in the library. For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rajput, Y. (2019). Environmental management for hotels. Random Publishers.
- Sahgal, A. (2019). Handbook of adventure tourism. ABD Publishers.
- Slocon, S. L. (2018). Food and agricultural tourism theory and best practice. Routledge.
- Disimulacion, M. A. T. (2016). Event management for tourism, sports, business and mice: A Philippine perspective. Books Atbp. Pub.
- Getz, D. (2019). Events impact assessment: Theory and methods for event management and tourism. Goodfellow Publishers, Ltd.
- Getz, D. (2016). Event studies: Theory, research and policy for planned events (3rd ed.). Routledge.
- Newbold, C. (2019). Principles of festival management. Goodfellow Publishers, Ltd.
- Choudhany, A. (2018). Critical analysis of hospitality and tourism industry. Random Publications.
- Part, A. (2018). Contemporary tourism and hospitality management. Random Publications.
- Talent management in hospitality and tourism. (2017). Goodfellow Publishers.
LAWS & HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- Cagurangan, T. R. (2017). Laws in the hospitality (the Philippine tourism laws simplified) (Rev. ed.). Mindshapers Co., Inc.
- Cagurangan, T. R. (2016). Laws in the hospitality (the Philippine tourism laws simplified). Mindshapers Co., Inc.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT IN TOURISM
- Strategic management in tourism (3rd ed.). (2018). CABI.
- Horner, S. (2016). Consumer behavior in tourism (3rd ed.). Routledge.
- Pike, S. (2018). Tourism marketing for small business. Goodfellow Publishers.
TOURISM PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- Mason, P. (2016). Tourism impacts, planning and management (3rd ed.). Routledge.
- Rana, V. (2016). Tourism administration. Random Publications.
- Rajput, R. K. (2018). Tourism management: Problems and prospects. Random Publishers.
TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT (LAND, SEA & AIR)
- The cruise handbook: Inspiring ideas and essential advice for the new generation of cruise and cruises.(2019).Lonely Planet Global Ltd.