PCU E-Resources Library
List of books available in the Library. For more information please contact us: email@example.com
- Apgar, D. (2018). Social work ASWB clinical practice test: 170 questions to identify knowledge gaps. Springer Pub., Co.
- Bordero, X. (2018). HELPMATE : counseling 101 for social workers and other helping professions. Central Book Store, Inc.
- Campbell, A. (2017). Research design in social work: Qualitative and quantitative methods. SAGE.
- De Groot, S. (2016). Perspective leadership in social services: A practical approach for optimizing engagement and performance. SAGE.
- Fairtlough, A. (2017). Professional leadership for social work practitioners and educators. Routledge.
- Healy, K. (2019). Writing skills for social workers. SAGE.
- Johns, R. (2016). Ethics and law for social workers. SAGE.
- Koprowska, J. (2020). Communication & interpersonal skills in social work. SAGE Pub., Co.
- Lewis, L. (2018). Social workers as game changes: Confronting conflex social issues through cases. SAGE.
- Loone, B. (2016). Working ethically in child protection. Routledge.
- Mass, B. (2017). Communication skills in health and social care (4th ed.). SAGE Pub.
- Misca, G. (2017). Psychology and social wor,k: Applied perspectives. Polity Press.
- Mujawar, W. (2019). Psychology of social work practice. ABD Publishers.
- New theories for social work practice : ethical practice for working with individuals, families and communities. (2019). Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Noble, C. (2016). Critical supervision for the human services: A social model to promote learning and values-based practice. Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Parker, J. (2018). Social work with disadvantaged and marginalised people. SAGE.
- Pilgrim, D. (2018). Child sexual abuse: Moral panic or state of denial?. Routledge.
- Policy and social work practice. (2016). SAGE.
- Singh, A. (2020). Social work for older and sick people. Random Publications.
- Social work theory and methods: The essentials. (2018). Routledge.
- Walker, J. (2017). Social work and human development (5th ed.). SAGE.