PCU E-Resources Library
List of books available in the library. For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSESSMENT OF STUDENT LEARNING
- Calder, M. C. (2016). Risk in child protection: Assessment challenges and frameworks for practice. Jessica Kingsley.
- De Noble, J. (2017). Positive learning environments. Cengage Learning.
- Navarro, R. L. (2019). Assessment of learning. Lorimar Pub., Inc.
- Peckham, K. (2017). Developing school readiness: Creating lifelong learner’s. SAGE Pub., Ltd.
- White, M. (2018). A good education: A new model of learning to enrich every child. Routledge.
- Classroom management and effective teaching. (2019). Larsen and Keller Education.
- Ellis, S. (2018). Behaviour for learning: Promoting positive relationship in the classroom (2nd ed.). Routledge.
- Evans, R. R. (2016). Health and physical education for elementary classroom teachers: An integrated approach. Human Kinetics.
- Dacey, J. S. (2018). Integrating SEL into your curriculum: Practical lesson plans for grades 3-5. Routledge.
- Implementing a standards-based curriculum in the early childhood classroom. (2017). Routledge.
- Laar, B. (2018). Reclaiming the curriculum: Specialist and creative teaching in primary schools. Crown House Pub., Ltd.
- Anonat, R. D. (2016). Developmental reading 1 (Rev. ed.). Books Atbp. Pub., Corp.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Barr, V. C. (2019). Professional knowledge and skills in the early years. SAGE.
- Bolshow, P. (2019). Introducing research in early childhood. SAGE.
- Early childhood music therapy and autism spectrum disorder (2nd ed.). (2019). Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Gascoyne, S. (2019). Messy play in the early years: Supporting learning through material engagements. Routledge.
- Kroll, L. R. (2018). Documentation and inquiry in the early childhood classroom: Research stories from urban centers and school. Routledge.
- Macblain, S. (2017). Contemporary childhood. SAGE Pub.
- Muhs, M. (2019). Family engagement in early childhood settings. Redleaf Press.
- Global education reform: How privatization and public investment influence education outcomes. (2016). Routledge.
- Lynch, M. (2017). Understanding key education issues: How we get here where we go from here. Routledge.
- Morris, S. (2019). Education: An introduction. Ed-Tech Press.
- Castle, P. (2018). Psychology for teachers (2nd ed.). SAGE.
- Hamlet, H. S. (2017). School counseling practicum and intership: 30 essential lessons. SAGE.
- Springer, B. (2018). Happy kids don’t punch you in the face: A guide to eleminating aggressive behavior in school. Corwin.
- Weintein, E. (2016). Educational psychology and teaching children about health. Cengage Learning EMEA.
- Willems, P. P. (2017). Case studies in educational psychology: Elementary school grades. Rowman & Littlefield.
- Calmorin, L. P. (2016). Research and thesis writing with statistics computer application (Rev. ed.). Rex Book Store.
- Apple, M. W. (2019). Ideology and curriculum (4th ed.). Routledge.
- Chappell, S. V. (2018). Gender diversity and LGBTQ inclusion in K-12 schools: A guide to supporting students changing lives. Routledge.
- Gilbert, I. (2018). The working class: Poverty, education and alternative voices. Independent Thinking Press.
- Sullivan, F. R. (2017). Creativity, technology, and learning: Theory for classroom practice. Routledge.
- Hatch, T. (2018). Holding results for elementary school counseling: Implementing core curriculum and other tier 1 activities. Corwin, a SAGE Co.
- Pivotal research in early literacy: Foundations studies and current practices. (2018). The Guilford Press.
- Towell, J. L. (2018). Creative literacy in action: Birth through age nine.
- Bullough, R. V. (2018). Preschool teachers lives and work: Stories and studies from the field. Routledge.
- White, J. (2019). Engaging preschoolers in mathematics: Using classroom routines for problem solving. Routledge.
- Balwin, L. (2019). Leading English in the primary school: A subject leader’s guide. Routledge.
- Caballa, G. R. (2016). Authentic assessment of the child with special needs. Rex Book Store.
- Claypool, M. K. (2017). How autism is reshaping special education: The unbundling of idea. Rowman & Littlefield.
- Cook, R. E. (2018). Strategies for including children with special needs in early childhood settings (2nd ed.). Cengage Learning.
- Denning, C. B. (2018). Inclusion and autism spectrum disorder: Proactive strategies to support students. Routledge.
- Supporting social inclusion for students with autism spectrum disorders: Insights from research and practice. (2017). Routledge.
- Wearmouth, J. (2017). Special educational needs and disabilities in school’s: A critical introduction. Bloomsbury.
TEACHING (PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE)
- Bilbao, P. P. (2018). The teaching profession (4th ed.). Lorimar Pub., Inc.
- Borabo, M. L. (2018). Teaching internship. Lorimar Pub., Inc.
- Peñaflor, L. A. (2017). Values education: Legal and ethical perspective (1st ed.). Unlimited Books Library Services & Pub., Inc.