Theoretical Foundations of Nursing
- Theoretical Foundations in Nursing
- Hand-Outs in Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Introduction.
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice in Poland.
- McEwen, Melanie. Theoretical Basis for Nursing.
- Theoretical Foundations in Nursing.
- Wayne, Gill. 2020. Nursing Theories & Theorists: Your Theoretical Guide in Nursing Theories.
Foundations of Nursing Education.
- Evans, Cliff. Foundations of Nursing: An Integrated Approach.
- Morin, Karen. Nursing Education: the Past, Present and Future.
- Beta, Gunta. Patient Education-Relevance in Nursing Education and Practice.
- Nursing Education Research Conference. (2018).
- Scheckel, Martha. Nursing Education: Past, Present and Future.
- Uys, Leana R. Curriculum Development in Nursing Process and Innovation.
- Fawaz, Mirna A. Challenges Facing Nursing Education in the Advanced Healthcare Environment.
Research and Statistical Methods in Nursing
- Kumar, Rajesh. Nursing Research and Statistics. (2018).
- Nursing Research Methods-BMC Nursing.
- Broomfield, Rebecca (Becky), Ingham). A Nurse’s Guide to Quantitative Research.
- Research in Nursing.
- Howlett, Bernadette. Healthcare Research Methods.
- Plichta, Stacey. Munro’s Statistical Methods for Health Care Research.
- Main, Maria E. (2016). Common Statistical Tests and Interpretation in Nursing Research.
- Papathanasiou, Ioanna V. Holistic Nursing Care: Theories and Perspectives.
- Mariano, Carla. Holistic Nursing: Scope of Standards of Practice.
- Zamanzadeh, Vahid. (2015). Effective Factors in Providing Holistic Care: A Qualitative Study.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Holistic Nursing Care: The Necessity for Curriculum Revision. (2018).
- Core Essentials for the Practice of Holistic Nursing. (2017).
- Eriksson, Irene. (2017). Holistic Health Care: Patient’s Experiences of Health Care Provided by An Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Love, Katie L. A Midrange Theory of Empowered Holistic Nursing Education: A Pedagogy for A Student-Centered Classroom
Mother and Child Nursing
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health. (2016).
- Pillitteri, Adele. (2019). [P.D.F.] Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family.
- Obrowski Stephanie. Normal Pregnancy: A Clinical Review. Academic Journal of Pediatric and Neonatology. Volume 1 Issue 1. February 2016.
- Pillay, Priya Soma. Physiological Changes in Pregnancy. Cardiovasc J Afr. 2016 Mar-Apr: 27(2) 87-94.
- The Pregnancy Book Complete. March 2019.
- Managing Complications in Pregnancy and Childbirth: a Guide for Midwives and Doctors. UNICEF. 2017.
- The 18-23 weeks Scan
- Martinez, Manuel Soto. The Critically Ill Child.
- Darbyshire, Philip. (2015). Living with a Sick Child in the Hospital.
- Growe, Rebecca. A Kid’s Guide to Coronavirus.
- Curtis PhD, Kate. Models of Care Delivery for Families of Critically Ill Children: An Integrative Review of International Literature. Journal of Pediatric Nursing (2016) 31, 330-341.
- Preventing and Managing Illnesses in Child Care Centres.
- le Open Course
- Take Any College Class for Free: 236 Open Courseware Collections