Philippine Christian University
Learning Resource Center
Library Services (New Normal)
Online Library User Education
This service includes virtual library orientation, online database tutorials, and other synchronous and asynchronous specialized instruction.
Remote Access to e-Resources
The service includes online database access and use of e-resources. The library has an open database that are accessible anytime anywhere and also database on trial.
Expanding use of online platform to support students, and academic faculty.
Remote access to
- EBSCOHost Research databases
- World Book Online
- DOST-Starbooks (http://www.starbooks.ph/KOHA ILSPhil)
- Ched Connect e-library
- USA American Spaces Corner Philippine (PCU students and faculty can register at this, tnyurl.com/elibraryusa to receive the log-in details.)
Once you have received your login details on your e-mail, you can access the free online library at https://elibraryusa.state.gov/login
Ask a Librarian
Those who have inquiries and questions you may ask a Librarian for assistance via email, phone, or live-chat.
The Library informs its patrons of the new acquisitions through its website and social media accounts.
- Readers may request for a scanned copy of the printed book from the library collection.(Book chapters and articles must be 30 pages or less. One chapter or article per request.)
- Readers may get full-text electronic journal articles and book chapters from various subscribed databases and open and free access resources.
Borrowing of Library Materials
Students, administrators, faculty members and support staffs can still check-out library materials following the new normal Circulation guidelines of the library.
Suspended Services of The Library
- Accepting of outside researchers
- Interlibrary loans (for printed materials)
- Accepting of book donations
- Conducting face to face library instructions
- Conducting physical library tours