PCU E-Resources Portal
Graduate School Library
Computer Course for Education(General Course)
- Open Distance Education. (2019).
- Current Issues and Trends in Special Education. (2010).
- Innovating Education and Educating for Innovation. (2016).
- Armaraha. (2018.). Introduction to Statistical Methods, Design and Experement
- Corazza, Marco. (2010). Mathematical and Statistical Methods
Educational Administration). Management of Extension Program
Foundations of Education
Methods of Research
Guidance & Counseling
- Schroth, Stephen T. (2018). Developing Teacher
Diversity in Early
- Stephen, Wendell. (2014). Designing for Behavior Change.
- Mother Tongue and Early Childhood Care and Education: Synergies and Challenge by UNESCO, (2020).
- Ali, Mohammad. (2015). Curriculum Development.
- Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Early Childhood Education. (2017).
- Anthropolgy and Sociology. (2017).
- Shepley, Collin. (2018). Applied Behavior Analysis in Early Childhood Education: An Overview of Policies, Research, Blended Practices, and the Curriculum Framework.
- The Wiley Handbook of Teaching and Learning Edited by Gene E. Hall, (2018).
- Blended Learning for Quality Higher Education: Selected Case Studies on Implementation from Asia-Pacific by UNESCO, (2017).
- ICT Transforming Education: A Regional Guide by UNESCO, (2010).
- Harnessing Science, Technology and Innovation for Inclusive and Sustainable Development in Asia in the Pacific by UNESCAP, (2016).
- Global Citizenship Education: Preparing Learners for the Challenges of the 21st Century by UNESCO, (2014).
- Towards Inclusion in Education: Status, Trends and Challenges by UNESCO (2020).
- Bookmarks: A Manual for Combating Hate Speech Online Through Human Rights Education by Council of Europe, (2020).
- Connecting Classrooms Through Global Learning.
- Schools in Action Global Citizens for Sustainable Development: A Guide for Teachers by UNESCO (2016).
- San Juan, David Michael Marcelino. (2019). Preliminary Findings from the National Survey of 2019 on the Situation of Filipino and Literature in College.
- San Juan, David Michael Marcelino. (2019). Seven (7) Points to Convince CHED that Filipino and Panitikan Must be Retained as Mandatory Subjects in College.
- Kontemporaryong Panitikan Filipino, PDF, e-PUB, eBook.
- CMO-21-s-2017, pdf
Theoretical Foundations of Nursing
- Theoretical Foundations in Nursing
- Hand-Outs in Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Introduction.
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice in Poland.
- McEwen, Melanie. Theoretical Basis for Nursing.
- Theoretical Foundations in Nursing.
- Wayne, Gill. 2020. Nursing Theories & Theorists: Your Theoretical Guide in Nursing Theories.
Foundations of Nursing Education.
- Evans, Cliff. Foundations of Nursing: An Integrated Approach.
- Morin, Karen. Nursing Education: the Past, Present and Future.
- Beta, Gunta. Patient Education-Relevance in Nursing Education and Practice.
- Nursing Education Research Conference. (2018).
- Scheckel, Martha. Nursing Education: Past, Present and Future.
- Uys, Leana R. Curriculum Development in Nursing Process and Innovation.
- Fawaz, Mirna A. Challenges Facing Nursing Education in the Advanced Healthcare Environment.
Research and Statistical Methods in Nursing
- Kumar, Rajesh. Nursing Research and Statistics. (2018).
- Nursing Research Methods-BMC Nursing.
- Broomfield, Rebecca (Becky), Ingham). A Nurse’s Guide to Quantitative Research.
- Research in Nursing.
- Howlett, Bernadette. Healthcare Research Methods.
- Plichta, Stacey. Munro’s Statistical Methods for Health Care Research.
- Main, Maria E. (2016). Common Statistical Tests and Interpretation in Nursing Research.
- Papathanasiou, Ioanna V. Holistic Nursing Care: Theories and Perspectives.
- Mariano, Carla. Holistic Nursing: Scope of Standards of Practice.
- Zamanzadeh, Vahid. (2015). Effective Factors in Providing Holistic Care: A Qualitative Study.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Holistic Nursing Care: The Necessity for Curriculum Revision. (2018).
- Core Essentials for the Practice of Holistic Nursing. (2017).
- Eriksson, Irene. (2017). Holistic Health Care: Patient’s Experiences of Health Care Provided by An Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Love, Katie L. A Midrange Theory of Empowered Holistic Nursing Education: A Pedagogy for A Student-Centered Classroom
Mother and Child Nursing
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health. (2016).
- Pillitteri, Adele. (2019). [P.D.F.] Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family.
- Obrowski Stephanie. Normal Pregnancy: A Clinical Review. Academic Journal of Pediatric and Neonatology. Volume 1 Issue 1. February 2016.
- Pillay, Priya Soma. Physiological Changes in Pregnancy. Cardiovasc J Afr. 2016 Mar-Apr: 27(2) 87-94.
- The Pregnancy Book Complete. March 2019.
- Managing Complications in Pregnancy and Childbirth: a Guide for Midwives and Doctors. UNICEF. 2017.
- The 18-23 weeks Scan
- Martinez, Manuel Soto. The Critically Ill Child.
- Darbyshire, Philip. (2015). Living with a Sick Child in the Hospital.
- Growe, Rebecca. A Kid’s Guide to Coronavirus.
- Curtis PhD, Kate. Models of Care Delivery for Families of Critically Ill Children: An Integrative Review of International Literature. Journal of Pediatric Nursing (2016) 31, 330-341.
- Preventing and Managing Illnesses in Child Care Centres.
- le Open Course
- Take Any College Class for Free: 236 Open Courseware Collections
Managerial Economics & Accounting
- Freueb, Luke M. (2018). Managerial Economics.
- Jayasinghe, Prabhath. (2018). Managerial Economics: Concepts and Tools.
- Managerial Economics Notes for MBA. (2020).
- Heisinger, Kurt. Managerial Accounting.
- Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis.
- Braun, Karen W. Managerial Accounting.
- Managerial Accounting: Methods and Function.
- Oni, Ebenezer Oluwole. (2016). Public policy analysis.
- Orasanu, Razvan. (2014). Public Policy handbook for higher education.
- Fischer, Frank (2007). Handbook of Public Policy Analysis theory, Politics and Methods.
- Gberevbie, Daniel Eseme Idowu. (2017). Public Administration: A Conceptual Perspective.
- Ongaro, Edoardo, editor. (2018). The Palgrave Handbook of Public Administration and Management in Europe.
Public Fiscal Administration
- Abat, Daphne Meir E. Local Fiscal Administration
- Republic Act No. 7160 : An Act Providing for a Local Government CODE of 1991. Book 1.
- Briones, Leonor Magtolis. Philippine Public Fiscal Administration.
- Kim, Kiyoung. (2015), Fiscal Administration and Public Sector.
- Regado, Alex. Public Fiscal Administration and Management.
- Xin, Lai En. (2014).Public Fiscal Administration. Part 1.
- CMO-No. 06-s2010–CHED
Personnel/Strategic Human Resource Development Training
- DeCenzo, David A. (2010). Fundamentals of Human Resource Management.
- Noe, Raymond A. (2017). Fundamentals of Human Resource Management.
- Venpakal, Prasanth. Human Resource Management (HRM) pdf.
- Human Resource Management. (2016).
- Human Resource Management. The Open University of Hongkong.
- The Practice of Human Resource Management. (2017).
- Schuler, Randall. (2014). Human Resource Management and Organizational Effectiveness: Yesterday and Today.
- Cross, Christine. (2016). Organizational Behavior: An Introduction.
- Harvey Dr., Joan. Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior. Lecture Notes.
- Johnson, Richard D. Transforming HR Through Technology: The Use of E-HR and HRIS in Organization.
Seminars on Health Issues
Research & Statistics
- Cooper, Donald R. (2012). Business Research Methods.
- Shone, Bacon John. (2016). Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods.
- Smith, Mark Easterby. (2015). Management and Business Research. 5th ed.
- Beins, Bernard C. Research Methods and Statistics.
- Kabay, M.E. (2019).Statistics in Business, Finance, Management and Information Technology: A Layered Introduction with Excel, Word and Minitab.
- Greener Dr., Sue. Business Research Methods.
- Samuels, Peter. Statistical Methods 1. Introduction.
- Mazzarol, Tim. (2020). Small Business Management: Theory and Practice
- Gyamfi, Gerald Dapaah. (2014). Management Handbook for Students and Practitioners.
- Yazicioglu, Irfan, editor. (2019). Current Issues in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Stephan, Leitner. Information Quality and Management Accounting.
- Chibili, Michael. Basic Management Accounting for the Hospitality Industry.
- Pandekumar, M.P. Management Accounting: Theory and Practice.
Organization and Management
- Kaul, Vijay Kumar. (2019). Business Management and Organization: Text and Cases.
- Hosking, Dian Marie, editor. (2013). Management and Organization: Rational Alternatives to Individualism.
- Organization and Management Process pdf eBook, Lecture Notes for MBA.
- Introduction to Management and Organization.
- Development Administration
- Concept of Development Administration.
- The National Economic Development Authority (NEDA)
- Chapter 4. Effective Approaches for Rural Development. pdf.
- Accounting Come From? – YouTube
- Accounting Videos – Financial Accounting Course Online
- Accounting Videos – Financial Accounting Course Online
- Accounting Videos – The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Watch the Top Accounting Videos | AccountingVideos.com
- Where did Accounting Come From?
- The Social Service Workforce in the East Asia and Pacific Region: Multi-Country Review (2019.)
- State of the Social Service Workforce in South Asia by UNICEF, (2018).
Social Welfare with Policy Development
- Corcoran, Kevein. 2015. Social Works’ Desk Reference
- Bharadwaj, Ramesh. Social Welfare Administration: Concept, Nature and Scope
- Mishra, Dilip, Ph. D. (2017). Page 1 Social Work Administration. SILO, Inc.
- Ashman, Karen K. (2013). Human Behavior ,in the Macro Social Environment: An Empowering Organizations, and Groups.
Social Work Education
- Commission on Higher Education Memorandum Order (CMO) series of 2010.
- CMO 39, series of 2017.
- Kadushin, Alfred, Harkness, Daniel. (2014).Supervision in Social Work. 5th ed.
- Pablo, Lolita De.(2014). Social Work in Education in the Philippines International and Indigenization.
- free business books on accounting, economics, finance
- Free eBooks: Accounting
- Project Gutenberg
- Educational Administration Innovation for Sustainable Development. (2018.)
- Phillip, David. Comaparative Education. (2014).
- Li, Minyi. Contemporary Issues in Earlycholdhood Education. (2017).
- Northouse, Peter J. (2014). Leadership Theory and Practice.
- Bird, Jayson. (2017). Educational Planning.
- Educational Leadership Administration. (2019).
- Global Ethics for Leadership. (2016)
- Westbrook, Jo. (2014) Pedagogy, Curriculum, Teaching Practices and Teacher Education.
- Philosophy of Education in the Era of Globalization. (2010).
- Leavy, Patricia. (2017). Research Design
- Lovenheim, Michael. (2017). Economics of Education
- Frankel, Jack R. (2012). How to Design Research Evaluation.
- Returning to Learning During Crisis: Decision-Making and Planning Tools for Education Leaders by USAID (September 2020).
Contemporary Philosophy of Education
- Bridges, david. (2017). Philosophy of Educational Research.
- Traditional and Contemporary Educational Philosophies
- Philosophy of Education
- Educational Philosophies
Advanced Educational Statistics
- Advanced Educational Statistics
- Lane, David M. Introduction to Statistics
- Educational Statistics 8614 pdf
- Introductory Statistics.
Advanced Research Methods
- story Guide to Research Methods for Social Research.
- Pandey, Dr. Prabhat. (2015). Research Methodology: Tools and Techniques.
- Daniel, Eyisi. The Usefulness of Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches and Methods in Researching Problem-Solving Ability in Science Education Curriculum. Journal of Education and Practice. vol. 7, no. 15, 2016.
- Tadiar, Neferti X. M. Things Fall Away: Philippine Historical Experience and the Makings of Globalization. Philippine Studies vol. 59 no 1 (2011): 141-148
- Philippine Studies: Historical and Ethnographic Viewpoint. Philippine Studies vol. 62, No. 3/4, Sept-Dec 2014.
- Persoon, Gerard. Introduction. A Overview of Philippine Studies.
- Rafael, Erwin F. Philippine Problems are Problems Modernity, Not of Transition: A Luhmannian Critique of Randolf David’s Theory of Modernity. Philippine Sociological Review vol. 65, SPECIAL ISSUE: IMAGINED DEMOCRACIES (2017), pp. 151-170 (20 pages).
Philosophy of Christian Education
Philosophical Foundation of Administration
- The Philosophy of Public Administration
- Ongaro, Edoardo.(2020). Philosophy and Public Administration: an Introduction. 2nd ed.
- Public Management Reform and Modernization: Trajectories of Administrative Change in Italy, France, Greece, Portugal and Spain.
- Joullie, Jean-Eitenne. (2015). The Philosophical Foundations of Management thought.
- Sheeran, Patrick J. Ethics in Public Administration: A Philosophical Approach.
- Sheldon, Oliver. The Philosophy of Management.
Advanced Research Methodologies
- Greener, Sue. Business Research Methods.
- Karlsson, Krister. Research Methods for Operations Management.
- Bryman, Allan. (2015). Business Research Methods. 4th ed.
- Karlsson, Christer. Researching Operations Management.
- Brannen, Julia. (2017). Mixing Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Cash, Philip. (2016). Experimental Design Research: Approaches, Perspectives, Applications.
- Zhao Shan. Application of statistical work in business management and cost control
- Keller, Gerald. Statistics for Management and Economics.
- Bartolucci, Alfred A., (2016). Introduction to Statistical Analysis of Laboratory Data.
- Marolla, Cesar. (2019). Information and Communication Technology for Sustainable Development.
- Reddick, Christopher G. Public Administration and Information Technology.
- Usoro, Abel. Leveraging Developing Economies with the Use of Information Technology: Trends and Tools.
- Information Management Resources Association. Public Affairs and Administration: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications.
- Langer, Arthur. (2018). Information Technology and Organizational Learning: Managing in Behavioral Change in a Digital Age.
Management Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Mujtaba, Bahaudin G. (2015). Management Ethics and Social Responsibility Amid Diversity Across Nations.
- Fundamentals of Business. Chapter 3: Ethics and Social
- Goel, Dr. Mridula. Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility – Is there a dividing line?
- Zimmerli, Walther Ch. editor.Corporate Ethics and Corporate and Corporate.
- BYARS, STEPHEN M. (2018). Business Ethics.
- Weiss,Joseph W. BUSINESS ETHICS A Stakeholder and Issues: Management Approach.
Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility CSR)
- Idowu, Samuel O., editor. (2015). Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance: Theory and Practice.
- Camilleri, Mark Anthony. Corporate Sustainability, Social Responsibility and Environmental Management.
- Sahut, Jean Michael. Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance. (Journal of Management and Governance. June 2019. vo. 23:1
- David Crowther. Corporate Social Responsibility: Part I Principles, Stakeholders & Sustainability
- Hohnen, Paul. Corporate Social Responsibility An Implementation Guide for Business
- The Law, Corporate Finance and Management
- The Review of Corporate Finance Studies
- Koller, Tim (2020). Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies. 7th. ed.
- Gullifer, Louise. Corporate Finance Law: Principles and Policy. 3rd. ed.
- Shield, Greg. (2018). Risk Management: The Ultimate Guide to Financial Risk Management as Applied to Corporate Finance
- Jacque, Laurent L. (2019). International Corporate Finance: Value Creation with Currency Derivatives in Global Capital Markets. 2nd ed.
- Tullao, Jr. Tereso S. (2020).Lecture Notes in International Trade.
- Benlarmi, Rachid. (2016). Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as Driving Forces of the Global Economy: Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship(ICLIE) (PDF Drive). pdf
- The Handbook of International Trade. 2nd ed.
- Kozak, Yuriy. (2016). International Trade.
- International Trade: Theory and Policy
- Johns, Richard Anthony. International Trade Theories and the Evolving International Economy.
- International Trade in a Digital Age. (2016)
- Nadda, Vipin. (2015). (Pdf) Social Media Marketing.
- Evans, Dave. Social Media Marketing: The Next Generation of Business Engagement.
- Donovan, Rob. Principles and Practice of Social Marketing: An International Perspective.
- Serrat, Olivier. The Future of Social Marketing.
- Andresean, Alan R. Social Marketing.
- Social Marketing.
- Cheng, Hong. Social Marketing for Public Health: An Introduction.
- Social Marketing for Small Business.
- Social Marketing: Main Principles, Tools, and Theoretical Principles.
Program Planning and Evaluation
- Program Planning and Evaluation in Public Health. (2016).
- Handbook on Planning, Monitoring and Evaluating for Development Results.
- A Guide to Writing a Program Evaluation Plan. (2016).
- Project Planning and Evaluation.
- The Program Manager’s Guide to Evaluation.
- Ijie, Ben Asuelimen. (2019). Contemporary Issues in Development Administration.
- Aain, Rahat Ul. (2015). Development Administration.
- Economic Development Administration Power Point Slide.
- What is Development Administration.
- Phatak, Pratap Kumar. Challenges of Development Administration.
- Unit 1 Development Administration: Meaning, Nature, Scope, and Significance.
- Development Administration-5Is, 4Ps and Subsystems.
- Philippine Development Plan, 2017-2022.
Management of Change
- Smith, Richard, editor. (2015). The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook: Essential Guidance to the Change Management Body of Knowledge.
- James, H. (2016). Change Management: Manage the Change or It Will Manage You.
- Turnbull, Andy. (2018). Change Management for Leaders and Managers: A Guide to Managing Change in Organizations
- East, Neryl. Implementing An Effective Change Management Strategy.
- Hao, Moo Jun. (2015). How Effective Leadership can Facilitate Change in Organization through Improvement and Innovation.
- Journal of Change Management. Volume 20, Issue 4, 2020.
Cross Administrative Culture & Values
Fundamentals of Programming
- Ijaz, RIehan. Introduction to Programming.
- Programming Fundamentals.
- Niyomugenga, Vivien. (2016). C Programming Language: Foundation of Computer Programming.
- PROGO101: Fundamentals of Programming.
- Programming Languages.
- Eagleson, Dr., Roy. ES036 Programming Fundamentals C++ Basics.
- Programming for Computations-Python
- Hasaan, Wajahat. Basic Operating Systems.
- Stallings, Williams. Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles.
- Operating systems: Basic Concepts and History.
- McHoes, Ann McIver. Understanding Operating Systems.
- Peresz, Jesus Carretero. Operating Systems: Lesson 1: Introduction to Operating Systems.
- Silverschatz, Abraham. Operating System Concepts.
Data Communications and Networking
- Forouzan, Behrouz. Solution Manual for Data Communications and Networking. 5th ed.
- TOPCIT Essence: Understanding Networking
- Complications and Quandaries in the ICT Sector
- Big Data in Context.
Database Management Systems
- TOPCIT Essence: Database Construction and Management.
- DevOps for Digital Leaders
- Database Management Systems.
- Database Management: Concepts and Design.
- Understanding Computers: Today and Tomorrow. 15th ed.
Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis