PCU E-Resources Portal
Graduate School Library
List of books available in the library. For more information please contact us : email@example.com
- Abinales, P. N. & Amoroso, D. J. (2017). State and society in the Philippines (2nd ed.). Ateneo de Manila University Press.
- Bateman, D. (2019). Special education leadership: Building effective programming in schools. Routledge.
- Bulaong, O. G., Calano, M. J. T., Lagliva, A. M., Mariano, M. N. E., & Principe, J. D. Z. (2018). Ethics foundations of moral valuation (1st ed.). Rex Book Store.
- Corey, M. S. C. (2018). Groups: Process and practice (10th ed.). Cengage Learning.
- Fuller, M. B. (2019). Leadership of higher education assessment: A guide to therapy for practitioners. Routledge.
- Mackh, B. M. (2018). Higher education by design: Best practices for curriculum planning and instruction. Routledge.
- Northouse, P. G. (2019). Leadership case studies in education (2nd ed.). SAGE.
- Powley, R. (2018). Powerful pedagogy: Teach better quicker. Routledge.
- Roberts, C. (2019). Ethical leadership for a better education system: What kind of people are we?. Routledge.
- Scimecca, J. A. (2019). Christianity and sociology theory: Reclaiming the promise. Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group.
Ph.D. - B.M.
Ph.D. - D.A.