-World Book supports library reading initiatives with over 2500 titles, including World Book exclusive content and classic literature(novels,plays,poems and non-fiction).
-World Book is not the same as the Internet! World Book Online is a paid subscription site, with safe, reliable, and trustworthy information.
-World Book Online is available both in school, and at home! Use the username and password provided by the school librarian to access the database.
- Eck, David J. (2020). Introduction to Programming Using Java
- Weiss, Mark Allen (2014). Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++ (4th ed.)
- Weaver-Hightower, M. B. (n.d.). How to Write Qualitative Research
- Lester, J. D. (2015). Writing research papers : A complete guide (15th ed.)
- Handbook for writing research paper (2014)
- APA Referencing (7th ed.): A brief guide
- Ellison, C. (2010). McGraw-Hill’s Concise Guide to Writing Research Papers
- Wallwork, A. (2016). English for Writing Research (2nd ed.)
- Gantert, A. X. (2009). Algebra 2 and trigonometry. AMSCO School Publications, Inc.
- Young, C. Y. (2012). Trigonometry (3rd ed.). John Wiley and Sons.
- Bressoud, D., Ghedamsi, I., Martinez-Luaces, V., & Torner, G. (2016) Teaching and learning of calculus. Springer.
- Strang, G. Calculus.
- Bittinger, M. L., Ellenbogen, D. J., & Surgent, S. A. (2016). Calculus and its applications (10th ed.). Addison-Wesley.
- Finney, R. L., Demana, F. D., Waits, B. K., & Kennedy, D. (2007). Calculus : graphical, numerical, algebraic (3rd ed.). Pearson Education.
- Chung, S. K. Understanding basic calculus
- Heinbockel, J. H. (2012). Introduction to calculus (Vol. 1)
- Heinbockel, J. H. (2012). Introduction to calculus (Vol. 2)
- Spiegel, M. R., Schiller, J., & Srinivasan, R. A. (2013). Schaum’s outlines probability and statistics (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill.
- Alred, G. J., Brusaw, C. T., & Oliu, W. E. (2009). Handbook of technical writing (9th ed.). Bedford/St. Martin’s
- Soles, C. B., Perez, M. A., & Fuentes, C. B. (2007). Technical writing : A guide for effective communication. Edicions UPC
- Fenton, N. (2019). Improving your technicl writing skills
- Smith-Worthington, D., & Jefferson, S. (2011). Technical writing for success (3rd ed.). South-Western, Cengage Learning.
- Greenlaw, R. (2012). Technical writing, presentation skills, and online communication : professional tools and insights. IGI Global.
SPEECH AND DRAMA