Philippine Christian University
Junior High School
-World Book supports library reading initiatives with over 2500 titles, including World Book exclusive content and classic literature(novels,plays,poems and non-fiction).
-World Book is not the same as the Internet! World Book Online is a paid subscription site, with safe, reliable, and trustworthy information.
-World Book Online is available both in school, and at home! Use the username and password provided by the school librarian to access the database.
List of books available in the library. For more information please contact us: email@example.com
- AP computer science A. (2017). McGraw-Hill Education.
- Harvey, G. (2019). Microsoft excel 2019 all-in-one for dummies. John Wiley and Sons.
- Pierson, L. (2017). Data science for dummies. John Wiley and Sons.
- Africa, A. C. (2018). Purposive communication in the now. Books Atbp. Publishing Corp.
- Raithby, K. (2020). Teaching literature in the A level modern languages classroom: A teacher’s guide to success. Routledge.
- Ringe, D. (2018). An introduction to grammar for language learners. Cambridge University Press.
- Solmerano, E. T. M. (2019). Adventures in 21st century literature: From the Philippines and the world. Fastbooks Educational Supply, Inc.
- Albay, E. M., Batisan, R. S., & Caraan, A. M. (2011). General mathematics. Diwa Learning Systems Inc.
- Career in focus: Mathematics and physics (2nd ed.). Infobase Publishing.
- Coburn, J. W. (2010). Algebra & trigonometry (2nd ed.), Cengage Learning.
- 500 SAT math questions to know by test day (2nd ed. (2019). McGraw-Hill Education.
- Gojak, L. (2011). What’s your math problem!?!: Getting to the heart of teaching problem solving. Shell Education.
- Nocon, F. P. (2012). Integrated analytic geometry. Grandbooks Publishing, Inc.
- Oakes, S. (2019). The student mindset. Crown House Publishing.
- Rooney, A. (2019). Think like mathematician: Get to grips with the language of number and patterns. Arcturus Publishing.
- Ryan, M. (2016). Geometry for dummies (3rd ed.). John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Sirug, W. S. (2018). Mathematics in the modern world. Mindshapers Co., Inc.
- Sousa, D. A. (2015). How the brain learns mathematics. Corwin.
- Streling, M. J. (2019). Pre-calculus (3rd ed.). John Wiley & Sons.
- Sterling, M. J. (2018). Pre-calculus dummies. John Wiley and Sons.
- Swokowski, E. W. & Cole, J. A. (2009). Algebra and trigonometry with analytic geometry (12th ed.). Cengage Learning.
- Wheater, C. C. (2019). Easy pre-calculus step-by-step: Master high-frequency concepts and skills for precalc proficiency – fast!. McGraw-Hill.
- Wheater, C. (2010). Geometry. McGraw-Hill.
- Biddix, J. P., Renn, K. E., & Roper, L. D. (2018). Research methods and applications for student affairs. John Wiley and Sons.
- Brazer, S. D. (2019). Leading schools to learn, grow, and thrive: Using theory to strengthen practice. Routledge.
- Del Rosario-Garcia, M., Jerusalem, V. L., Palencia, Jonas M., & Palencia, M. M. (2017). Practical research 1: Basics of qualitative research. Mindshapers Co., Inc.
- Jerusalem, V. L., Del Rosario-Garcia, M., Delos Reyes, A. M., Palencia, M. M., & Calilung, R. P. (2017). Practical research 2: Exploring quantitative research. Fastbooks Educational Supply, Inc.
- Catchillar, G. C., Vibal, P. S., Catchillar, A. C., & Catchillar, U. C. (2007). Principles and experiments: Physical science. National Book Store.
- Giancoli, D. C. (2007). Physics: Principles ith applications (6th ed.). Pearson Education South Asia.
- Hoefnagels, M. (2019). Biology: The essentials (3rd ed.). McGraw-Hill Education.
- Kirkpatrick, L. D., & Francis, G. E. (2010). Physics: Concepts and practice. Cengage Learning.
- Larkin, D. B. (2020). Teaching science in diverse classrooms: Real science for real students. Routledge.
- Steer, M., Birch, H., & Impney, A. (Eds.). (2008). Science. Cassell Illustrated.
- The Ecology book. (2019). Dorling Kindersley Limited.
- Tippens, P. E. (2008). Physics (7th ed.) McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Trefil, J. & Hazen, R. M. (2007). The science: An integrated approach (5th ed.). John Wiley & Sons, Inc.